I suggest you ...

Allow clients to crop in on an image, not just crop the sides.

Clients should be able to crop in on a specific part of an image.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Zofia shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  · 

Please add this "feature". Our clients do not have the ability to properly crop their photos before ordering prints. It doesn't make any sense. Increase the size of the crop preview and allow us to crop IN on an image. I just signed up with Pixieset and love it but I'll quickly be moving on to another company if this isn't addressed immediately.

• katie commented  · 

Have to move my client's gallery to another ordering website so they can crop on their own. OR, have them to my studio so I can do it with them, for them. Gotta fix this restriction, please. Making too much extra work to find a solution.

• andre maier commented  · 

please add this feature, it is essential for my clients and will save me a lot of time and effort cropping offline and re-uploading cropped versions of images.

• paul mcpherson commented  · 

WE NEED THIS FEATURE BADLY!!!! Would be a HUGE time saver. Sometimes, client want to crop way into a portrait in ways we would never know or take the time to figure out in post. Really need this feature!

• Darren commented  · 

yah! would love this

• Jay Billups commented  · 

I'm testing out this service and noticed that you can not adjust the crop other than the sides. What about rotating the crop dimensions?

Pretty limiting. Need this feature before I commit to this platform

• Kevin Barre commented  · 

Still no custom crop available. This is a feature my clients were able to do 5 YEARS AGO when my galleries were hosted with Photobiz.

• Jud McCrehin commented  · 

I've been getting a lot of clients asking to crop their own images. One idea is to let the photographer crop the images for the client before the printing process. The photographer, account owner, should know if the image will hold the crop. If you let the client crop the images then you will run into over cropped resolution issues. Thanks, hope something can get worked out on this soon.

• Siobhan commented  · 

+1 Vote, this maybe tricky how far down customer can crop the image, as it impacts resolution and some print sizes would not be available, but if you can make it work, would be a great benefit to customers. Love Pixieset!

• Kevin Barre commented  · 

PLEASE add this feature. Almost all other gallery/ordering systems allow for this. It's one of the features I miss most since switching to Pixieset.

• Roy commented  · 

This would be very convenient for both my clients and myself.

• Travis commented  · 

I would like to see this function, or give me the ability to fully adjust the crop (zoom in, zoom out, etc)

Feedback and Knowledge Base