I suggest you ...

Add an option to the shopping cart to have a photo printed in black & white.

Maybe this could be done in the form of a B&W check box to the right of "price" & "quantity" in the shopping cart? Would be nice if the photo preview in the shopping cart could change to a B&W preview when you check the box too, so customers will have a better idea of what it will look like in B&W (used another proofing site that did this in the past, & our clients found it really helpful).

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EH shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zoe commented  · 

I have just upgraded but did not realise there was not an option to view black and white.

• Justin commented  · 

I've been using pixieset for only 1 month and i've been asked about this three times already by clients. i guess it was my mistake to switch to your company before i researched this properly. how is this not a feature??

• Anonymous commented  · 

You almost have a great product. Hesitant to upgrade without black and white, and especially without you even communicating with users why you won't add black and white. Does this mean you have poor customer service all the way around??

• Darryl Brooks commented  · 

I've just asked support directly, and the answer is no, with no hint of it being done.
        Their suggestion is to add an extra line for a black and white version of every size you want to sell!
        Not helpful. Not happy. Not paying!

• Carri commented  · 

Is there a chance of this happening?

• Leanne commented  · 

BUMPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Come on guys, at least respond, it's been 2years now! :D

• cindy commented  · 

Is there any update on a black and white preview? Or just no go on this one?

• Deb Hanna commented  · 

I would love this as well! frustrating I have to convert all their images to B&W in order to give them the option to purchase/ see a B&W image.

• Jen commented  · 

If it hasn't been added already, I would love to see the black and white option too. I had it with the past site I used, and clients are asking for it here. It's a hassle to change it myself and have to load again, since they fill their carts and everything disappears once they close the screen. Can you please work on that too?! I've been waiting for a year+!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see this has been a request from photographers for over a year. You've made some great improvements lately. PLEASE add this one!!!

• Rachael Hyde commented  · 

This feature would be VERY useful and helpful!!

• Siobhan commented  · 

+1 Vote, MUST for ordering, adds a lot of work. Love Pixieset!

• Cat commented  · 

This is pretty much a MUST at this point. Clients need capability to see and order image in B/W.

• josh beller commented  · 

I'm actually surprised this is not a feature that was already in existent. I just had two clients ask for this because that had seen it on their friends wedding galleries. Please please please make it happen!

• Carly Kolbo commented  · 

Yes, PLEASE add this as a feature! I'm having to create B+Ws and upload another folder for my clients. :-/

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree, I sell my images in a set which includes the image in colour and black & white. I really need to be able to allow clients to download the set!

• info commented  · 

Yes...seems like technically this should be no big deal. My clients definitely want this!

• Roy commented  · 

The black and white preview + option to order were a default feature in all other cart systems I've used before. Please add this feature.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base