I suggest you ...

Add Sales Reports

I would love to access my sales reports from the Pixieset dashboard. I have always used Photo Cart by PicturesPro. It keeps track of totals on: Orders, Payment Totals, Shipping, Tax, Coupons, and Early Bird Discounts (discounts offered when ordering within a set amount of time). There is a drop-down menu where you can specify a date range for the totals you are interested in seeing (daily, monthly or annual reports).

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erin Cox shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary Ball commented  · 

This company obviously does not care about it's customers. The fact that there has been no response to the comments here since 2014 says it all. A sales report could be created in no time and is essential to most customers.

CAN WE AT LEAST HAVE A RESPONSE FROM PUXIESET ON THIS THREAD?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wow since 2014 still no sales report? It is absolutly necessary!

• Roy commented  · 

Seems like a feature everyone would need.. Please add this. I

• Casey commented  · 

Very surprised to learn there is no end of the year sales report. This is a crucial feature and would be so grateful if you could add this feature.

• Nicola commented  · 

It is essential for my business to have sales reports in date format, as my clients book a couple of times per year I need a breakdown by date. Other sales sights to offer this. PLEASE PROVIDE SOON

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still no way to generate End of the Year reports?

• nicole commented  · 

Any updates? Can we please have access to a complete sales report for the year?

• Gayle commented  · 

any update as to whether you will add a sales/tax report on the dash board?

• Heather Johnson commented  · 

Would love to see a sales tax report feature added. :)

• Michael Bazlinton commented  · 

Ahhhhhhh. My good lady wife is the photographer and my business partner. I am doing the books. Just realised I can't find a sales / tax report. Please sort this asap. thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

How is this not a feature? Seems pretty basic for the rates we are paying. There isn't even an easy way to export the sales info we have access to.

• Brian commented  · 

New Pixieset member here. Just learned that there are no sales reports. Bummer. This would be a good feature to have..

• HEATHER commented  · 

Please add sales tax reports!

• ray commented  · 

It just amazes me that there is no way to get a total for my sales tax quarterly totals. Please add this soon!

• Phillipa Dugaw commented  · 

Yes, please we need this for end of year. I was using Photobiz and I have to say that having the reports saves us time.

• Christina commented  · 

I'd really like to see sales reports as well. This seems like a pretty necessary feature for a service like this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sales reports would be wonderful for filing sales tax:)

• Roy commented  · 

One thing to add... we need to be able to adjust the total of a sale.

For example:
        A client just placed a $600 order but forgot she had a $300 credit...
        I issued her the refund credit with Stripe... but when sales tax time comes and i'll go to tally up my orders from this quarter Pixieset will still show the sale as $600...

• Stacie commented  · 

I absolutely love your site for the client experience, but the lack of reports is driving my business partner to want us to cancel our membership and use someone else. Can you let me know if it's a feature that might be coming soon?

• Roy commented  · 

I would be grateful to you guys 4 times a year if you add this feature (and I'm sure many others will be as well).
        Filing sales tax is a pain without being able to search by dates and export a report.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base