I suggest you ...

Would really to be able to view a gallery without having to enter the password every time.

I would like to be able to look at a clients gallery after I have uploaded it without having to enter the password every time.
Once logged in as the admin it would be nice to be able to view the gallery as my client would without having to enter the password for each gallery when I want view in full resolution.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jason Ellison shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roy commented  · 

Thank you Pixieset for solving this issue.

• Abby commented  · 

Agree, my past online galleries did not require me to enter a password when signed in as admin

• Kurtis Kronk commented  · 

Agreed, and furthermore, my galleries don't even have a password but it asks me for my email just as it asks my clients for theirs every time, even though I'm logged in as admin on Pixieset. Really annoying, I shouldn't have to submit e-mail or password when logged in as admin.

• Roy commented  · 

Seems only natural... Being signed into Pixieset admin should grant access to all galleries.

I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed.

• Krista Vanden Bosch commented  · 

Agree! This is my only major problem with pixieset, is having to log in with a password (and now email registration for myself if I choose that option) when I want to view or preview the clients collection from the admin page

Feedback and Knowledge Base