I suggest you ...

Make Pixieset More Intuitive and Easy!

Please make Pixieset easier to use for the average user. Clients struggle with all of the steps to download and favorite photos. No matter how detailed of instructions I give my clients they always seem to have issues. Please cut the amount of steps down to get their photos. Let them select the sizes they want (set by photographer) and click 1 button to download them. Maybe make video tutorials that show how to do everything from downloading to shopping etc. Make instructions BOLD, CLEAR, SIMPLE and EASY. I like Pixieset but other online gallery services have a much more intuitive user interface- like Cloudspot for example. Allow favorite selections to be automatically selected and sent to the photographer etc... There are so many clients who still resort to screen shots of the images and not saving properly because there are too many steps and clients lose patience and can't seem to figure things out. I also have very few print and album sales because the shopping experience is not very intuitive either. Please improve or your users will leave for a different more simple gallery service. Thank you for your consideration.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carrie T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karen Muehlfelt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree here . Certain clients just aren’t tech savvy and don’t seem to get how to down load etc brief clear video tutorials might be helpful!

Feedback and Knowledge Base