I suggest you ...

Change Storage Feature w/Categories

My storage is showing I have reached my max. To confirm, is this because under a "collection" where we are offered to create categories, this actually is using up space? I did not know this and now I am unable to create a new collection. This might be something you want users to be aware of. I cannot afford to pay more and now if I am correct in my assumption, I am stuck. We should be able to see the same photo without adding more storage! Can you please change this?

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lemastreet shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • veronicachouphoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm surprised this isn't higher up! I photograph weddings, and it's incredibly helpful for client navigation to have a "Full Set" for all photos, as well as subcategories for each part of the day (e.g. Getting Ready, Portraits, Ceremony, Reception, etc.)

It's extremely frustrating to have to 1) take the time to reupload each portion of the day separately to put it in a subset 2) have these count towards double storage.

Would love to see a drag and drop / tag / other kind of filtering feature instead to slot the same already-uplaoded photos into different sets!

Feedback and Knowledge Base