I suggest you ...

Watermark option for mobile app

I like the mobile app, it's great! It would be nice if I could watermark those pictures, so the client can view and share in this app before buying. Also it would be very nice if I could turn on the store option in the app.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Linda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it would be ideal to have the watermark option for the App too. Although one cant download the images from the app or the social media links but one could screen shot still !

• William Bazlinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The mobile app is a great idea to build client excitement but effectively useless for me in terms of generating sales if I can't watermark the images in the gallery. I cant give clients un-watermarked images to share before their purchase. Potentially massively useful but currently unusable.

• Amy Hodges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I was looking into utilizing this feature, but I don't think it's a smart idea to give clients access to their favorite images without watermarks before they ever purchase anything.
        Also, the app working like the shop, please

• leann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was also wondering about watermarks. I see they can share their pictures thru email so does that mean they can have a full resolution file without paying for it?

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with both of these points. The app working like the shop, effectively, would be a real boon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base