I suggest you ...

Allow for a single download of the three sizes available.

My clients, for commercial work, generally download three times, one for web, one for high def and one for original.
Please add an option to do one single click download for the three sizes at once.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron commented  · 

AGREED! I have this issue with portrait/engagement galleries. So either we can give them the convenience of downloading already resized pictures, but make them download an entire gallery to get that one full size, or force them to download full size pictures that facebook or instagram will simply wreck when they post them. We should be allowed to specify the choices for single download just like with gallery download.

• Lee commented  · 

I agree.. I offer mt clients HI RES + LO RES under the one price, it should be available to download all sizes under one purchase click!

The only option I can see is the create a package with those sizes in. But this way clients have to select the image for each size.. and essentially then able to get 2 different images under the one purchase (albeit one hi and one lo) this is not good for sales

Please have this sorted

Kind regards

Feedback and Knowledge Base