I suggest you ...

Partner with Atkins Lab in Australia

Atkins have reached out to you and are awaiting a response, personally I like Pixieset but I’ll be honest I’m thinking of moving to Shootproof purely for the convenience of being able to print with Atkins

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Liane shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sophie B commented  · 

I will have to leave Pixieset very soon if this doesn't happen.

• Rick Liston commented  · 

Seriously. I know Lone Pine has reached out to Pixieset as well. We have great Australian labs knocking on your door, you have Australian clients banging on your door, and have been for months. Quite simply, it is costing us money to use Pixieset. We are having to turn down potential sales which clients are asking for because despite your reassurances that you are "constantly on the lookout for a great Australian lab to partner with", we still don't have one. The amount of time it would take you to integrate an Australian lab for self fulfilment will be an absolute minuscule fraction of the time it will save your clients overall in not having to manually fulfil orders, which I for one have to turn down because I don't have the time for smaller prints.

• Amanda commented  · 

I'm in the same boat, I'm currently looking into moving to Shootproof. Atkins are amazing and it would be awesome if you could partner with them :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please please please partner with atkins!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base