I suggest you ...

Original (full res) download individual photos

It would be nice to have the possibility to download individual photos in original (full) res.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kent Williams commented  · 

If I would have known that individual images cannot under any circumstance be downloaded at original size I would not have subscribed. Forcing them to download the entire collection to get a single original size file of interest is absolutely, completely ridiculous. I feel misled. It makes absolutely no sense. How in the world am I supposed to explain this to clients, when using this system is supposed to be a convenience increase, NOT a complexity increase.

• tr commented  · 

Please fix this Pixieset, this makes no sense why clients can not download individual images! It is very confusing to try to explain all of this to a client on the different types of downloads. Why don't you just allow clients to download various file sizes whether they are downloading the whole shoot or whether they are just downloading some images. I truly don't understand the logic on this one and it creates a lot of workflow chaos.

• tr commented  · 

I can't believe this is not an option, it is so obvious, how hard can that be to set up? So confusing to try to explain this to clients, makes no sense.

• Karen commented  · 

Why is it that my clients cannot choose to download original size images for individual downloads?? I have worked with many clients who purchased individual pictures and I have had to send separate emails outside of Pixieset with the original files attached to fulfill my clients' print needs (professional magazines, headshots for books, etc.). This continues to create more work for me. I am very displeased with the policy. Please adjust the options to include original size images for individual downloads.

• Andy Brown commented  · 

Can we have the ability to have only original resolution as an option here? I would like my clients to have access to only the largest files, whether they download all, or one at a time. Also can we make the download PIN optional? I like simplicity and this another clunk to the experience. Thanks!

• jessica commented  · 

I believe this is a duplicate question! I agree, though!

• jessica commented  · 

Yeah, that is really weird you can't do that...

• lauren commented  · 

We really need to be able to download single images at the original resolution sizes.

• Brady Dyer commented  · 

Yes! this totally needs to be a thing!! It's crazy that people have to download ALL the images when they want original images. I'm often doing media releases photos to media outlets, they just want to choose a photo and download it full size - not have to jump through hoops to get them all.

• catherine o'hara commented  · 

Could we please enable individual download in original size as some people might just want to download a few rather than the whole collection.

Thanks!

• Geoff Odell commented  · 

Oh my gosh. Yes! I just discovered this limitation today after loading a couple hundred pics for clients and now I have to figure out how to fix make this available to them. Seems like a simple fix!

• Stefan Simonsen commented  · 

I host clients galleries for at least six months.

Whenever friends or family members of them just need a small amount of pictures in original resolution they have to download the whole collection.

Why?

It would reduce Pixieset's traffic and make clients happy when they could download only some images of the collection in original resolution with an "individual download"

Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base