I suggest you ...

I REALLY need Pixieset to set up some sort of email marketing. We are not getting any sales because there are NO calls to action. I would lo

I REALLY need Pixieset to set up some sort of email marketing. We are not getting any post wedding sales because there are NO calls to action. I would love to be able to send guests within a certain gallery an email offering 10% of today or BOGO on prints. I am glad you are offering the coupons now, but I have to send these individually to clients by looking up the emails myself. Not cool. Also, they are not gallery specific...so there is no link to the gallery or password in the email. Also, I would love for these to be customized specifically for each gallery. So the cover image for that particular gallery, name of the gallery will be sent with special offer BOGO until Friday sent to the email registrations for that gallery. We used to get about $9,000-$15,000 in sales per year with Pictage, and since switching to Pixieset for 2015, we have less than $500 income.

Thanks!!

Lindsey

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lindsey Bamber shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Isaiah Ryan commented  · 

YES, if this does not change very soon we are going to switch over to another site. This will help so so many of your photographers, even if you offered it as an add on. PLEASE do this before the holidays next month or you'll lose us and many others to your competitors. </3

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! I love this about Instaproofs. And now Instaproof galleries look as good as Pixieset. Instaproofs is less user-friendly on the photographer's side though.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's time! You've already lost the one photographer I directly referred to Pixieset back to Instaproofs for this single reason.

• Kristen Uhler commented  · 

I've loved Pixieset for years, but after learning how much $$$$ I could potentially be making with these simple features Linsdey mentioned, I will likely be switching over to Instaproofs for now. I desperately want Pixieset to offer these types of options. I'd gladly pay double for my Pixieset subscription if they offered everything that Instaproofs offers with regards to email marketing.

• Sandra commented  · 

This is really starting to bother me, I need to drum up sales... yet there is NO way to do it with an email blast.

• Shana commented  · 

So why hasn't this been "Started" Or even "Reviewed" Yet? Pixieset needs to get on this ASAP

• Tim commented  · 

This needs to happen ASAP! I still haven't fully switched over from Instaproofs for this exact reason. I just cannot give up the print sales that Instaproof's emailing system and site wide sales gets me. I would really love to give them the boot and be 100% Pixieset.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES. Came here just for this. How is there not at LEAST a button in the "Email Registration" page that allows you to "email all" at once rather than having to download the CSV, copy, paste, reformat the emails with commas, then send a customized email for each gallery for sales? It's SO cumbersome! Every year I spend a tremendous amount of time just prepping all the Black Friday sale messages and getting everyone's email. It's ridiculous for something that could be so easy.

Even better - I'd love an option to just check off which galleries to send an email to (or maybe allow us to categorize galleries, then select a category of galleries to send a sale message out to), with it automatically customizing the link/cover photo for each of the galleries to send the appropriate one to the matching emails.

Planning to switch to instaproofs at the end of this season because the sales support here is so sub par, but I love Pixieset otherwise and would love to be able to stay.

• Erika commented  · 

Yes!!! Please start this! I have switched to Instaproofs so that their email marketing system sells prints for me, but I'm keeping my Pixieset account open a little while longer in hopes that you guys get this started. Please?

• IP Photo commented  · 

I really really need this. Thinking of going to Instaproofs for this feature, but really like Pixieset. Please get this feature started!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really feel pixieset has put this on the back burner. It needs to be addressed asap.

• Andreas Eriksson commented  · 

This is a very important feature that we need pretty asap ;) :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd love to add all my votes to this

• Anthony Gauna commented  · 

I highly agree! This would definitely help with sales. If I could set up an automation email to send out to the clients and to any guests who registered, I feel it wold help out with sales. That way I can send out coupon codes here and there to entice and most importantly be able to notify them when the gallery is about to expire. That way they can get in their last minute re-downloads and print purchases. I do my best to remember to send stuff like this out myself, but it's difficult and time consuming.

• Shana commented  · 

This seems like it should be top priority.

• Shana commented  · 

Why hasn't this idea been started yet...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Right! What is the point of getting emails when people enter the gallery if there is no way to email them through Pixieset! Having to export them and then send them each individual emails is extremely time consuming and there is no way to keep track of whom you've emailed and whom you haven't! Crazy! No one has time for that!

• Kristine commented  · 

yes!!! please! or even if you have a coupon such as for example 50$ off of 500, they should be able to see that in their checkout and see if they are at 480, it could say they only need 20$ more to get 50 off or something like that. Somehow to where they can either see the coupons/discounts options in the checkout OR be able to send it in the gallery invite.

• Christina commented  · 

A million times this. I'd much rather have the ability to send an e-mail to everyone who's registered to the gallery than to be able to put watermarks on my images or anything else. My sales have also suffered since switching to Pixieset.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base