I suggest you ...

OFFER MILLER'S AS A LAB OPTION!

I would love to have my orders auto filled through Millers. Their quality is impeccable!

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPixieset Team (Admin, Pixieset) responded  · 

Update: We are very excited to announce the addition of Miller’s Professional Imaging and Mpix to our family of integrated lab partners! You can now have Miller’s or Mpix automatically fulfill your orders directly through your Pixieset account. Learn More: http://bit.ly/2ymU2m8

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HAPPY FEET commented  · 

PLEASE HAVE MILLERS ADD THEIR PRICING MODEL FOR "SCHOOLS" PLEASE!!!

• Linda Jane commented  · 

How about adoramapix as a lab?

• Mun Li Gee commented  · 

I use Miller's too! Will you be adding other labs soon?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please hear the voices of your users and add Miller's.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree here! I will need to go with ShootProof even though I like Pixieset better. :(

• Nicole Hager commented  · 

I love Pixiset, but may have to switch to Shootproof simply because I need to start using the lab fulfillment option to save time, but I only use Millers lab for prints. Please add Millers lab as a partner!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I could have written this myself. The unlimited storage and Millers are the ONLY thing still keeping me at Zen.

• Daniel Fosse commented  · 

When I first signed up with Pixieset, I tried using WHCC and ProDPI but was mortified by the quality that these 2 companies were producing. I spent so much money with them on testing their prints quality especially in the areas of white balance and sharpness, and noticed it was horrible. Even after hours on the phone with them, we were unable to get the photos to be close to professional. I finally switched to Millers Lab and the same photo tests were night and day different. Even though I spent a little bit more to use Millers, it was worth the superior and professional quality. Please, look into adding other companies like Millers Lab or Black River Imaging to the Lab Fulfillments to help speed up the order processing time. It takes way to long to take a client's order and fulfill it myself through Millers ROES program.

• John commented  · 

YES! please add millers. Their quality is great and turnaround super fast. An integration for millers as a lab would save me a lot of time.

• Judy commented  · 

I use Millers for self-fulfilled. I would love this option as well!

• Amanda commented  · 

Please add millers. ProDPI and WHCC are now the same company, which virtually means we now again only have 1 choice. :(

• Krystal commented  · 

PLEASE add Millers! It would make my business life so much easier and save so much time!

• Willy Vargas commented  · 

I too would love to use MPIX, Miller's Professional Imaging which is where I send all my prints as well. Hopefully one day this will be an option as well.

• Enrighn commented  · 

I prefer CloudBacko software for backing up my data. Best software for file duplication & incremental backup, because CloudBacko software gives us Zero loss of data because duplication of the data takes place in Cloudbacko at multiple destination. So due to which data remains protected and secured because healthy encryption is done, which is impossible to break. Try at least one time CloudBacko software.

• Hailey commented  · 

Miller's would be a wonderful option!

• Megan commented  · 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Millers is gorgeous. I'm so over the options they are currently offering.

• marywhisk commented  · 

Double yes! I tried them last week and the prints are amazing. Free color correction? Um yes.

Probably in the WHCC contract to only allow one vendor though.... That is my guess.

• Judy commented  · 

YES! I use Millers but have to do the order myself manually. This would be amazing.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base